25.8.08

Long Weekend

What a busy weekend! Friday had a day-off with no going out at all. Sat and Sun were totally out. 3 days of weekend, so tired. 

Worked, tidy up my stuff, had my things sorted out, get ready for packing, meeting friends, attended two house parties... I love home parties. Would love to have my own home parties when I have a place. Can't wait to throw my first party!

But now the priority is the coming farewell party of mine.

Recently being emotional quite easily. Schedule is packed, so many things are waiting for me, lists of things to do before my leave, many people to see, and still having work to worried about. 

And there is this party.

It is my first party that I ever throw for myself. I want it to be perfect! The venue is good. Kind of exclusive with great music, deco and people. Never really thought I can have a party there. But since it's the first time I got so many different friends all together, kind of worried if they can mingle together and have fun. Especially those who do not always go partying. I really want everybody to enjoy themselves. So, is there anything else I can do to make it enjoyable?

Coming is my last week of work, yet still a lot of things to sort out. Another busy week ahead...

No comments: